Hi everyone! Just want to share this simple, easy to cook and healthy dish. Hope you will try cooking this at home for your family !
(good for 2 servings)
- Veggie Meat 8-10 pieces
- 2-3 Medium size Potatoes
- Half or One fourth of the Whole Cabbage
- Fresh or canned baby corn
- 1 piece Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Onion
- Roasted Peanuts (optional)
- Basil leaves (optional)
- 1 small pack Del Monte Tomato Sauce
For Marination of Veggie Meat:
- 2 tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- White Sesame Seeds
- 1,2 teaspoon of basil leaves
- Lemon juice (optional)
- Soy Sauce (optional)
- In a boiling pan, add water, bring to boil, cover and cook the veggie meat until tender. Once tender, slice the veggie meat. (Set aside)
- Blanch the fresh baby corn. slice it diagonally.(Set aside)
- In another boiling pan, add water, bring to boil, cover and cook the potatoes. cut into small or large dice. (Set aside)
- In a clean bowl or plate, place the cooked veggie meat and pour the ingredients. Mariante. Set for 5 minutes. Cut into long pieces.
- Slice all the ingredients such as onions, red bell pepper, garlic, baby corn. In slicing the cabbage, cut into long strips (Chiffonade Technique)
7. Heat the vegetable or olive oil. Sauté the sliced onions, garlic, and red bell pepper in the frying pan. After a minute, add the blanched baby corn and put the roasted peanuts, sliced cabbage, diced potatoes, cooked veggie meat and the tomato sauce. Add a little rock salt to taste. Mix well. (3 minutes). You may also sprinkle basil leaves and sesame seeds to add flavor to it.
8. Serve while it is hot. Here’s the dish!. It’s delicious, isn’t it? Enjoy eating! Have a hearty meal!